Sunday 8 September 2013

KERRY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

 WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY KERRY IRELAND
Style, Personality & Professionalism…

Choosing a photographer whose photographs you love is paramount. If you don’t like their style you won’t be happy with the results.


 Wedding photography requires a unique set of skills. Working well with people on the most important day for their lives is a huge part of that.


I always advise potential brides and grooms to choose someone who they expect to get on with. It’s the second most important criteria in choosing a wedding photographer.


Professionalism is key. In order to trust your photographer you need to be sure they will take the responsibility seriously. I certainly do.


Kenmare,  Co. Kerry, Ireland has a fantastic variety of stunning locations to take some wedding portraits making it the most popular destination wedding location in Ireland.


Relax…

My aim on a wedding is to blend seamlessly into the events of the day, from the morning preparations to the first dance.

I research the event venues in advance so I know what I’m dealing with. Nothing is left to chance.


The most memorable photographs of your wedding day will be captured when you least expect.


I take care not to rush you and your wedding party guests, and hopefully that comes across in my photographs.


Presentation…
I have a strong art and design background and training so how your wedding photos look when you collect them either in print, digital or book form, is of utmost importance to me. I do all my own graphic and layout work to ensure control over the detail…



Beach weddings can be stunning in all weather in Ireland. The landscape makes for a dramatic backdrop.


Me…

I don’t hire auxiliary photographers-it’s just me. I am the photographer, and you will meet with me initially and throughout the planning process, to the day itself, and on to the final presentation of the album and wedding photos. It is a more intimate working relationship, and ensures quality control.

Up to date…

I use the best in Professional Photographic equipment, hardware and software and keep it up to date at all times. I have added to my qualifications over the years most recently in 2008, with a Distinction from Griffith College, Dublin, in Photographic Media.

For more of my recent wedding photography please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment