Sunday 8 September 2013

What I Do- Kildare to Kerry










Since relocating to Tralee, Co. Kerry in 2012, I have been building my reputation as a Wedding Photographer and Portrait Photographer, as well as acquiring a range of business clients whose needs span from Event Photography, to stunning Product and Interior shots.

Events & Advertising your business…

I have taken this a step further by developing advertising and graphic artwork campaigns for some of my clients, photographing & designing ads for publication in print and online.
If your business is online it needs good photography to demonstrate professionalism across the board.

Weddings…

As a wedding photographer I have carried my ability to capture a moment through from my event photography business, with great ease.  As a Kerry Wedding Photographer, I bring the landscape into your images naturally. Kerry is a huge inspiration!
I bring a wealth of creative and artistic experience to my Photography business. I began my career working as a Production Designer in RTÉ before spending almost 20 years in Art Direction & Photography for the Irish TV and Film industry.
Not only do I excel in staging and capturing memorable shots, my experience with graphics and production enable me to create aesthetically delightful images.

Books and printwork…

Unlike many other Irish Photographers, I design and produce my own wedding albums, and create photo storybooks for families, businesses and portfolios.
I have full control over the layout and finish.
You, as a customer can view the books online before printing commences to be sure you are getting what you want.
I also provide an EBook for a small charge to add to your wedding album package.
My books are a casual yet professional presentation platform for your wedding, event or anniversary. Whatever the memory, I can preserve it in a timeless hard-backed glossy book.
I use a Professional Photography Laboratory www.Photolabs.ie in Dublin to print all my standard sized work, and a local Kerry Printer for my large format work.

No comments:

Post a Comment